Workforce development brings together education, business, and the employment services of the WorkOne offices to serve the jobseekers and employers in the region.
WorkOne staff assist in customer preparation for education and training using evidence-based assessments that predict and result in the successful completion of education and training that leads to employment. Educators play a vital role by linking knowledge and skills gained in various education and training environments to the needs of regional employers.
JAG is a state-based, national non-profit dedicated to helping high school students of promise who have experienced challenging or traumatic life experiences achieve success through graduation. JAG students receive adult mentoring while in school and one year of follow-up counseling after graduation.
Region 11 Participating Schools:
· Bosse High School – Evansville
· Gibson Southern High School – Fort Branch
· Princeton Community High School – Princeton
· Jasper High School – Jasper
· Southridge High School – Huntingburg
· Tell City High School – Tell City
· Mount Vernon High School – Mount Vernon
· Lincoln High School – Vincennes
· Pike Central High School – Petersburg